With the improvement of quality of life, the current demand for home decoration not only focuses on functionality and design, but also environmental protection has gradually become a major concern for consumers. Regarding boards, the customized network editor for wooden doors will help you analyze how to choose electric dining table boards.
(1) Solid wood particle board is actually a kind of board produced by particle board technology, which can be regarded as a kind of particle board belonging to homogeneous particle board. The scientific name of homogeneous particle board is oriented structure particle board.
(2) As a high-end environmental protection substrate, particle board is widely used by European and American electric table manufacturers, and the domestic high-end plate electric table market has also begun to use this kind of board in a large area.
(3) Multi layer solid wood panels are made through various processes such as cold pressing, hot pressing, sanding, and curing. Using staggered multi-layer plywood as the substrate and high-quality solid wood veneer or craft wood as the fabric.
(4) Carpen e board (commonly known as large core board) is a solid wood core plywood with poor flexural and compressive strength in the vertical direction (distinguished by the direction of the core board), but higher transverse flexural and compressive strength. At present, most of the joinery boards on the market are solid boards, glued, sanded on both sides, and five layers, which are currently one of the commonly used boards.
(5) Particle board is a kind of man-made board cut from various branches and buds, small diameter wood, fast-growing wood, wood chips, etc. Make fragments of certain specifications, dry them, and mix them with rubber compounds, hardeners, waterproofing agents, etc. Press at a certain temperature and pressure. The reason why it is called particle board is that its cross section is similar to the honeycomb shape.
(6) Fiberboard is made of plant fibers through hot grinding, sizing, paving, and hot pressing. Fiberboard has different densities, and those with a density below 45 kg/m3 are considered low-density fiberboards;
(7) Finger joint board, also known as integrated board, integrated material, or finger joint material, is a board made by splicing small pieces of processed solid wood like "fingers". Because there is a serrated interface between the wooden boards, similar to the cross docking of two hands and fingers, it is called a finger joint board.